HSI Privacy Statement
1. IntroductionThis is the privacy statement of the Holosophic Society International, a non-profit organisation which consists of Holosophic Society International, seated in The Netherlands (Jodenstraat nr 13, 6211 ER Maastricht), and its affiliates in Europe hereafter: Holosophic Society International. In this statement Holosophic Society International explains how it handles the personal details obtained via its website, forms or via other means. As your personal details are also stored in The Netherlands, the processing of personal data is notified to the Dutch Data Protection Authority under # m1467411.
2. Details collected
2.1. If you want to be a sympathizer or volunteer of our society, take part in our forum or survey or want to order our products or services, Holosophic Society International can ask you to provide name, address, bank and payment details. These details are used in order to:
- identify you as a sympathizer or volunteer;
- carry out services of Holosophic Society International, its administrative processing and human resource activities;
- inform you of products and services offered by Holosophic Society International and other organizations selected on the basis of your personal preferences; should you wish not to receive such information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and
- pass on information to third parties when required by law.
2.2. In addition Holosophic Society International may ask you for details about your work, position, age and interests. These details are used by Holosophic Society International to select volunteers for tasks and roll’s in the organisation, and to obtain a clearer picture of its sympathizers and volunteers and to develop its services and products in line with their personal preferences. Holosophic Society International may also record some information concerning your situation with regard to your health, body and mind with a view to collating anonymous user statistics.
2.3. Finally, Holosophic Society International may record all information, (e.g. the IP address used), with a view to collating user statistics, and for the protection of its website(s) and its organisation in general
4. Transfer of ownership
During the further growth and development of Holosophic Society International, one or more affiliates or activities of Holosophic Society International may be transferred to a third party. In this case your personal details might also be transferred.
5. Passing on information to countries outside of the European Union
For technical and operational reasons it may be necessary to pass on your details to companies of the Holosophic Society International in countries outside the European Union, where legislation governing the protection of privacy may not offer the same protection as in the European Union. Holosophic Society International will however always take steps to ensure that your personal details are protected as good as possible.
6. Inspecting and updating your details
You can inspect and if necessary change your own details at any time via email@example.com. If you want to know which details Holosophic Society International has recorded about you or if you want to change your details, you can contact Holosophic Society International customer services via firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.1. Holosophic Society International has the right to revise this Privacy Statement at any time without notice. Upon your request, an update of this Statement will be send to you by either e-mail, postal services or facsimile.
7.2. This Privacy Statement governed by Dutch law. No choice of law rules of any jurisdiction will apply.